Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

MinasView Labrador Retrievers

Puppy Diary

Puppy Diary

Growing! Growing! Growing!

Posted by minasviewkennels on March 13, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Puppies are now ten days old, they are getting so big! Most weight over 2 1/2 lbs, except for Josie, however with a late start she is catching up, she is packed and plump just smaller than the others! The puppies still have their eyes closed and ears are sealed but they are becoming more vocal and moving around quicker in the whelping box, a few are attempting to get up on their wobbly legs to walk now. All puppies have new homes secured and waiting for them. 95% on their life is spent sleeping and the other 5% eating, it's hard to believe that we will see them playing in just a week or so, once they open their eyes they become very animated and watching them is our nightly entertainment for the next several weeks.

Categories: None

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

0 Comments